Distancing regulations are in place
Your temperature may be taken on arrival
Hand washing is required
Requirements for all HRW Licencing:
- You must be over the age of 18 years to apply for your HRW licence.
- You must be able to speak, read & write english. You will need to complete some basic numeracy calculations and a have reasonable grasp of the written english language.
- You must have 3 types of ID (click here for full list). EG: Australian Drivers Licence or Passport, your Medicare Card and a Bank Card.
- When you pass you will receive your Certificate (AS1) on the same day. This is your temporary licence.
- You will need to enter this Certificate information into the WHSQ website to apply for your actual HRW licence (plastic card) at a cost of around $94.00 (the card can take up to 4 weeks to arrive)
- If you do not happen to pass we do not charge to redo your Assessment. The only additional cost is a $100 re-booking fee.
- We have courses running week days and weekends