Following are the Requirements for all HRW Licencing
- You must be over the age of 18 years to apply for your HRW licence.
- You must be able to speak, read & write english.
You will need to complete some basic numeracy calculations and a have reasonable grasp of the written english language.
- You will need 3 forms of ID (e.g. driver’s licence, passport, birth certificate, medicare card, etc.)
- You must be a competent operator to get your Forklift Licence, therefore we offer different courses:
- Beginners course – for those with little or no previous experience.
- Fast Track course – for Experienced operators who can show evidence of sufficient recent operations
- all courses include Theory, Calculations (maths) and practical training.
- Once you are competent, you will sit the final assessment. This consists of two parts:
- Written Assessment – questions with written answers & calculation questions
- Practical Assessment – identify site safety – forklift safety – operate safely
- When you pass you will receive your Certificate (AS1) on the same day
- Now you can apply online to WH&S for your 5 year HRW licence (plastic card) at a cost of around $94.00 (the card can take up to 4 weeks to arrive)